I’m not judging her looks or anything, but in this video she literally looks like she got electrocuted and those purple rings around her eyes makes her look like she has got into a physical fight, surely she watches her content back and sees this stuff lmao
2021.10.22 15:43 SomewhereNo4254 I’m not judging her looks or anything, but in this video she literally looks like she got electrocuted and those purple rings around her eyes makes her look like she has got into a physical fight, surely she watches her content back and sees this stuff lmao
2021.10.22 15:43 riccioleon Day 22 #open
2021.10.22 15:43 TaylorJohnHardin Lofi & Jazz guitar live now!
submitted by TaylorJohnHardin to lofi [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 thomasha2009 a friend ate soy sauce
submitted by thomasha2009 to ralsei [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 Equivalent-Sport4881 When did the fast and furious films start going down hill
submitted by Equivalent-Sport4881 to questions [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 lasoupedoignon Best place for no anesthesia dog teeth cleaning?
I’m only aware of K9 Gentle Dental but they’re quite full. Any recommendations of other businesses offering the same service?
submitted by lasoupedoignon to vancouver [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 hooooves Android Internet/Google Homepage.....Help Needed....
Hoping someone in this community can assist. I recently lost my suggested news story feed on my google homepage. When I switch google accounts, at reappears but on the one its missing I simply see "trending Searches". This is what it looks like.....
Anyone Know where to turn this back on? Is it a google setting?
submitted by hooooves to Note20 [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 JohnAnthonyH 24 m anyone up for a chat
submitted by JohnAnthonyH to cocaine [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 Spyder2020 Audio poltergeist? Help please
Wondering if anyone has experienced something similar or know what might be going on. Shortly after I got my 06 v8 limited I started to get some weird audio issues, first my sub blew out and I replaced it with an aftermarket then I noticed some weird stuff, mostly fluctuating volume and ground loop feedback. Since then things have gotten much worse where I cannot go for a 5 minute drive without its freaking out. For a while I assumed I introduced a ground loop into the system when I swapped the sub but now I'm not sure. Now as things have gotten worse it seems to be pointing towards the amp going bad.
Symptoms -Buzz/whine that correlates to engine rpm, happens with the head unit on or off -certain speakers (channels?) stop working or severely reduce volume for moments then come back randomly -dramatic volume fluctuations (full volume down to nothing and back again
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
submitted by Spyder2020 to 4Runner [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 Defiant-Sea-1444 LEGENDARY RAID - DARKRIA‼️
3301 1134 5128 TRAINER CODE STARTING IN 10 min
submitted by Defiant-Sea-1444 to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 sphyar 11 win streak with D/D/D the new skill that lets you skip your standby phase is crazy good
2021.10.22 15:43 rippingforusa intern housing in SF
What's the best way to approach summer housing in SF as an intern? Any good recommendations?
submitted by rippingforusa to csMajors [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 Solmund0 [Online][Roll20][5e][EDT][Wednesday Evenings][15$] "The March of Gothia" - Epic Swords & Sorcery Collaborative Sandbox Campaign!
WHAT'S DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS CAMPAIGN?
- COLLABORATION: I run three different groups in this world, all running concurrently. This means you're not the only party in this world, which grants opportunity for players to roleplay with different players from other groups, as well as get involved in collaborative storytelling. My world is incredibly rich now after having so many people involve themselves in my world so I'd be incredibly excited to see what new players could bring to the table. Players who leave, retire, or finish adventuring become NPCs in my world, which adds further flare to my stories.
- SANDBOX: My adventures are typically Sandbox and I find player autonomy very important in my games. Your decisions carry weight in the outcome of the scenarios; I do sometimes run plugin-modules from the 80s and 90s, but typically these modules just add quality and professionalism to an already interesting game.
- CUSTOM MAPS: I create most of my battle maps from scratch, which includes shading, hundreds of different items that can make a map feel real. I can make Dungeon Maps, Taverns, Terrain, etc. I typically don't use theatre of the mind often, unless I didn't have that exact thing ready.
- MUSIC: I spend a lot of time adding music to my games, and there is never silence in my games. There is always some form of ambience, or musical orchestra in my games. I do take recommendations, if it's fitting.
- IMPROV: I enjoy improvising and don't mind players deviating from the story in focus of something else. I think it's always important that players get opportunities to focus on other things, which is why I give my players downtime activities regularly. These can be used to learn languages, train, carouse with NPCs, battle in the arenas, etc.
- NPC VOICES: I enjoy roleplaying, and I have a pretty solid voice-range that allows me to fill in a lot of different rolls. Additionally, I have a voice modulator that allows me to roleplay as Giants, Dragons, and dozens of other things.
- GREAT HOMEBREW RULES: I use a handful of Homebrew Rules which better shapes the joint-world we play in. These rules can be discussed when enquiring to join.
The story takes place in the wild lands of the North, where brave heroes clash with steel. Our heroes in this case are made up of the Noble Youths of Chieftains, High-Priestesses and Heroes. These children were stripped from their families, and raised in the Southern Lands of Valoria, a vast empire that stretches across the known world. These children were given an education, taught to read and write, given lessons on strategy, cooking, and many more subjects. Now young adults, they have been commanded by their adopted father, the Baron of Ramshead, to return north to their people and bring peace and prosperity to the lands, so they may one day assimilate and join the great empire. They have done much since arriving in Gothia, including gaining the odium of a number of chieftains, including the Angaru and Vistulla tribes. Their story currently has them in the lands of the Rugii where Liv's father became famous.
She and the party have just took part in a blood battle, and have been forced to retreat. Perhaps a new adventurer from the lands of Reddit, may come to save the day. Our heroes consist of: EADRIC,
third son of the Chieftess of the Chatti Tribe. He is a dashing Fighter Cavalier, who rides a great white stallion into battle with lance in hand. LYV,
only child of Great War Hero, Tormund Giantsbane. She is a ferocious Berserker Barbarian, who wields the Mithril Glaive, Aurvandill into battle to wreak havoc on her foes. LEOFRIC,
eldest son of the High Priestess of the Chatti Tribe. He is a Swashbuckling Rogue, with expertise in duelling. The northern lands have changed him, but he is still as diplomatic as ever. SHEAMUS,
the halfling apprentice of the Archdruid Maccus. Shaemus has travelled from far, here to prove that he and not Maccus' other apprentices, should succeed him as Archdruid. GAME INFORMATION! When is the game being played:
We play Wednesday Evenings; typically from 5PM EDT until 8-10PM EDT. We are flexible, so we could move things forward or back a bit for a new player or two. How long will this game last for, maximum?:
I'd say six months, give or take. After which we will start another campaign will the players who are interested. How far are you in?:
Week 16, Level 6. Link to the Post (For Moderator's Courtesy): https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/287214/heimland-wednesday-group CONTRIBUTION & PAYMENT!
My games are currently priced at $15 per session with sessions lasting anywhere typically from 3 to 5 hours, depending on the player's schedules. Session Zero which includes character creation is free, but the first session you join does require payment. I do have an archive of previous sessions of how I run my games if you'd like a taster of how I play before you decide to join. I also have 15 players who'd be happy to share their experiences in my games with you to further your comfort. Roll20 & Reddit are not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. JOINING THE CAMPAIGN!
If you're interested in joining my newest campaign, make sure you meet all these requirements before reaching out to me via Discord:
- You are aged 18 or over.
- You are able to play D&D for 3-5 hours a week, at the permitted time-slot.
- You own a microphone of decent quality (no stutter, background noise, etc).
- You have a Roll20 account.
- You have a Discord account.
If you are interested and meet our simple criteria, feel free to reach out to me via Discord: Solmund#3522
submitted by Solmund0
to lfgpremium [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 moooon3 Let's dance!
submitted by moooon3 to Dance [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 buddhaonthebeat_ VIP
2021.10.22 15:43 ilovenyc my v3 camera's won't update? What now?
Both of my v3's are on 184.108.40.206 and I am trying to update to 220.127.116.11
For some odd reason, it won't update at all. I left the app open for hours. It just says "updating" and nothing happens. I can view both live feeds so internet connectivity is OK.
submitted by ilovenyc to wyzecam [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 urbanoideisto I need you to vizpick frozen
2021.10.22 15:43 EnvironmentLife13 Will reading only the original book of Dune suffice to properly enjoy the movie?
In preparation for Dune, how many of the books do I need to read.
I could obviously go in blind knowing nothing, but I feel like with a movie like Dune, knowing the lore 100% adds to the experience
submitted by EnvironmentLife13 to booksuggestions [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 PipsMagoo002 More dip for the tendies! Adding to the 401k every week!
2021.10.22 15:43 nevermindever42 Percentage of samples containing pathogen E. Coli bacteria in Chicken meat
2021.10.22 15:43 ZoobBot 181712
This is the 181712nd time I made this shitty comment. I hate this job.
submitted by ZoobBot to shittyjobsforrobots [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 BenjaminPeppino Is CanadaDrives a reputable place to buy a car?
Seems like a lot of reviews on this company are pretty old and im not sure any of the complaints I read are still how it works.
For example I was able to choose a vehicle before I put in an address for delivery. So im pretty sure they are not just selling me a car from a local dealership which seems to be how they used to work.
the warranty should be more than enough time to decide if I want to keep the car I would think
submitted by BenjaminPeppino to PersonalFinanceCanada [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 15:43 HayKd Since my favorite pokémon is getting a community day I want to show off my good bois
2021.10.22 15:43 DiosMioMan2 Hanging out in cemeteries is one of my fondest memories of my youth, 1970s/early 80s
2021.10.22 15:43 xTNAxSLAYERx Lets do another one boys darkrai raid